Saturday, May 20, 2006

greetings from seoul.

It's my last night in Seoul. Feels all different blogging from outside of Singapore cos I'm typing on a keyboard that can write both English and Korean. All the words on the screen that usually appears in English is now in Korean!

I've had a blast here the past 6 days. I really really love it here. In fact I like it so much that I feel like packing my bags in Singapore and move to Korea. The people are friendly, the scenery is beautiful and most of all, the food is DELICIOUS! 맛있어요! Just ate one of the best meals of the trip with soju and all. I have lots of pics to share and I'll post it when I get back.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy whatever little time I have left here. Definitely going to come back again. If I have a choice, can I not go home??

1 comment:

  1. 周游列国固然是一件快乐,写意的事情,但人要是累了,就好比倦鸟归巢般,飞回自己温暖的窝,回顾自己所走过的旅程。也许,从中的果实,就是一种领悟。其实如果自己真的累了,就回家吧。我总是这样想的,没有什么地方是非去不可的。我觉得某一些地方一生人只去一次就够了...
    我曾经认为到什么地方去都好,最主要还是看身边的人是谁。
    If tired? Should be go home...

    ReplyDelete