Saturday, May 20, 2006

greetings from seoul.

It's my last night in Seoul. Feels all different blogging from outside of Singapore cos I'm typing on a keyboard that can write both English and Korean. All the words on the screen that usually appears in English is now in Korean!

I've had a blast here the past 6 days. I really really love it here. In fact I like it so much that I feel like packing my bags in Singapore and move to Korea. The people are friendly, the scenery is beautiful and most of all, the food is DELICIOUS! 맛있어요! Just ate one of the best meals of the trip with soju and all. I have lots of pics to share and I'll post it when I get back.

In the meantime, I'll enjoy whatever little time I have left here. Definitely going to come back again. If I have a choice, can I not go home??

No comments:

Post a Comment