Friday, August 17, 2007

are you a flogger??

I attended the Floggers' Dinner last year and had a wonderful time. I was actually quite taken aback cos it's kinda funny how we only knew each other by our blog names but yet we were able to yak non-stop about food for the whole evening! Til today when I share this with my friends, they get appalled at how I managed to have dinner with 17 other "strangers", people whom I've only come to know through their writing but have never met in person. Well, it's all because of one thing, our love and indulgence in good food.

June of Nibbles & Scribbles is doing the honours of organising this year's dinner and I'm sure it's going to be a night of delicious food, great fun and even better company. So if you're a flogger too, sign up now! You can get all the details here.

See you there!

1 comment: