Saturday, May 17, 2008

i need a jumpstart.

I've been blessed with the opportunities to savour varieties of food from my travels overseas. In the past year, I've travelled to great cities, have had so many interesting eats, so many pictures taken but no entries to applaud the ones who slog it out in the kitchen just so that they can see satisfaction on their customers' faces.

The photos still stored in my hard drive constantly remind me of my unfinished work.

I am in serious need of a jumpstart.

1 comment:

  1. i should really start taking pictures and recording my own food adventures, cos theres been a fair few this sem! ahhha take the stroopwafels for instance!!

    but yeh i got a different brand, its got more 'crunch' to it, just a little bit more. but about the same. they dun taste as good without having heated up over a cup of tea. seriously, try it.

    oh and my friend and i cooked for 10 yesterday, his birthday dinner party. i am quite happy. ;]

    ReplyDelete