Potato Salad (serves 2)
5 medium sized potatoes
8 small pink radishes, thinly sliced
3 tbsp light sour cream or crème fraîche
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1½ tsp lemon juice
mint leaves, chopped
- Boil potatoes in salted boiling water under tender.
- Run the boiled potatoes under cool running water and remove the skin. Cut the potatoes into large cubes.
- Mix the sour cream with the olive oil and lemon juice. Coat the mixture evenly over the potatoes.
- Add the sliced radish, chopped chives and mint leaves and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.