Sunday, December 03, 2006

breakfast @ rosso

After weeks of all talk and no action, D & I finally got to have a nice breakfast together. Actually it was supposed to be the yummy carrot cake at AMK which I miss so much but we ended up having breakfast at Café Rosso instead. I was supposed to have breakfast there probably a week or two ago as mentioned in my previous entry but yup, all talk and no action. Here's what we had this morning...














Tuscan Breakfast














Hotcakes with Maple Syrup

The scrambled eggs taste better at Australia Dairy Co. in Hong Kong but this is breakfast still worth waking up for.

2 comments:

  1. hey.. woah.. you sure are quick.. anyway here's wishing you a happy 1st birthday.. though sorry it's a little late...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanced upon your blog while in someone's else blog :)

    Heeeheee...while I recently returned to Singapore for a visit, I've also re-visited my favourite places for good eats, just like you when you make a trip to Hong Kong.

    ReplyDelete